Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Haul: MAC and Walmart

This is my first blog post and what better way to start it with a haul?  lol... Well, today I went to MAC and Wal-mart and purchased a lot of stuff.

So I got some from the Wonder Woman line:
Eyeshadow 4:  Defiance
Powder Blush:  Mighty Aprhodite
Reflects Glitter:  Reflects Pearl
Lipstick:  Marquise D.
Lipglass:  Emancipation
Penultimate Eyeliner:  Rapidblack



Also got some:  Prep & Prime, Brush Cleaner, 219 brush, and paint pot in bare study


Some pigments too... ^^
Old Gold
Cornflower
Violet
Vanilla
Blue Brown


and from walmart I got the Cover Girl Loose powder bronzer and blush


Yes, I spent a lot today!  ^^ oh well, I'm happy with my purchase though.  I didn't get to do some swatches because my daughter was trying to take all my makeup while trying to take pictures of it... ^^  I can't wait to try all of this out, maybe I could do a tutorial this week.  ^^

Hope you all like it.. I have more haul coming up... I ordered online so I'm just waiting for them to arrive... You'll find out what it is when I get them... hahaha I promise they are all good! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment